PIPA Conference 2023 – 8th & 9th November
Date: 8th & 9th November
Venue: De Vere Horsley Estate Ockham Road South East Horsley, Surrey KT24 6DT
- 1 day early bird*: £500 + VAT
- 2 day early bird*: £900 + VAT
Exhibitor Booking: https://pipaonline.org/civicrm/event/info/?reset=1&id=41
*early bird ends on 1st August 2023
This year’s PIPA Conference will be held at De Vere Horsley Estate: https://www.devere.co.uk/horsley-estate/
Once again, we are excited to offer a dynamic and topical conference programme with the opportunity to network and discuss ideas with colleagues across the industry.
We will also be hosting our annual exhibition where we welcome a range of industry-specific vendors and service providers to conference.
The conference programme is currently being finalised. Should you have any suggestions for topics you would like to see covered, or if you would like to present a session yourself, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics proposed so far include:
- Data Visualisation
- UKMi update
- Code update by the PMCPA
- Experiences of a medical information chatbot implementation
- The PSMF
- Risk minimisation measures
- Relationship of the UK-QPPV and EU-QPPV: how is it working?
- PV System Oversight – Considerations for meaningful and efficient oversight
- Writing skills for medical information professionals (standard operating procedures, standard response documents and data on file)
- Reading clinical papers & understanding statistics
- Signal and risk management
- Managers: difficult conversations
- Audit preparation and recent findings
- The ABPI Code – including ABPI Guidance on social media