Date of next meeting:13th & 14th September, 9am – 1pm
Cost: £350 + VAT
This course is aimed at individuals who are experienced Medical Information professionals and who wish to further develop their skills in this field.
Attending this course will enable delegates to:
- Develop and enhance their literature searching skills
- Develop high quality standard response documents and frequently asked question responses, ensuring clear and accurate communication of clinical data and product information
- Understand the data protection and copyright requirements of the role, and ensure these are accurately communicated to customers
- Create clear and easy to follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Working Instruction (WI) documents, specific to medical information requirements
- Enhance their skills when dealing with enquiries from patients/ members of the public
- Enhance their skills when dealing with difficult customers and managing enquirers’ expectations.
The training day will include interactive workshops, working in small groups, to provide delegates with the opportunity to share experiences and best practice and to provide a forum for networking.
- Literature searching
- Standard response document writing
- Data protection and copyright
- SOP and WI writing
- Dealing with members of the public and difficult customers
Experienced MI professionals looking to further develop their skills
2 half-day online virtual course
Level of difficulty: