The PIPA Training Working Party is delighted to bring you the Foundation Skills in Pharmacovigilance course.
Date: Monday 28th November 2022
Time: 9:30am to 1.30pm (GMT)
Venue: Online virtual interactive course via Zoom
Cost: £250 + VAT
- New starters in Pharmacovigilance including departmental administrators.
- Those working in related functions who would benefit from foundational knowledge of Pharmacovigilance practices.
Level of difficulty:
- Basic / introductory
This course has been designed to meet the needs of people working within Pharmacovigilance, either as relatively new starters or as departmental administrators, and those working in related functions who may also benefit from a foundational knowledge of Pharmacovigilance.
It provides the ideal opportunity to consolidate existing knowledge and get a complete overview of Pharmacovigilance.
Delivered through a series of presentations and interactive workshops, this half-day course aims to provide learners with practical guidance to enable them to understand:
- The wider role of pharmacovigilance throughout the product lifecycle
- The purpose of accurate and timely data collection
- Tips for data processing and case triage
Throughout the course, delegates will be encouraged to share best practices to help each other identify, and develop, the most effective processes for ensuring an efficient and compliant PV system that is not hindered by the potential barriers of location, regulations or communication.
Feedback from previous participants:
- A clear understanding of what PV is all about
- Quite in depth training for basic PV
- Excellent speakers who shared experiential data
- Very good teachers who gave practical examples during the course