Start Time :April 20, 2020
Finish Time :April 21, 2020
Advanced Medical Information Skills
This one-day course is aimed at individuals who are experienced Medical Information professionals and who wish to further develop their skills in this field.
Attending this course will enable delegates to:
- Develop and enhance their literature searching skills
- Develop high quality standard response documents, ensuring clear and accurate communication of clinical data
- Understand the data protection and copyright requirements of the role, and ensure these are accurately communicated to customers
- Create clear and easy to follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents
- Enhance their skills when dealing with difficult customers and managing enquirers’ expectations.
The training day will include interactive workshops, working in small groups, to provide delegates with the opportunity to share experiences and best practice and to provide a forum for networking.
Target audience: Experienced MI professionals looking to further develop their skills
Time: 1 day face to face course
Level of difficulty: Intermediate/Advanced